Sunflower CMap Database
CMap Home | Maps | Map Search | Feature Search | Matrix | Map Sets | Feature Types | Map Types | Evidence Types | Species | Saved Links | Help | Tutorial
Start using CMap with one of the following options.
- Maps - Use a menu to select your starting maps
- Map Search - If the map set is quite large, the Map Search page can be quicker than sorting through menus.
- Feature Search - Search for a specific feature and display it on a map.
- Matrix - View a table of the number of correspondences between pairs of map sets and maps.
- Saved Links - View pages previously saved or imported.
For an introduction to the basic consepts of CMap, please see the help pages or the tutorial.
CMap is free software from the GMOD project